Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sorry, butt I just couldn’t help myself

In honour of Valentine’s Day, I was going to write a sentimental blog post about hearts. But then I came across a picture that totally changed the direction I was going in. So now, my friends, I give you… heart butts :-) Because that’s just how I roll…

Image via Small Dogs Rock

 

Image via MyCorgi.com

 


Image via Twinkie Tiny Dog

 

How can someone’s butt be naturally heart shaped??? <br />Olive&#8217;s butt (9 week old tri color corgi)<br />Follow Olive &amp; Tabasco at www.corgiadventure.tumblr.com and www.instagram.com/corgiadventure
Images via OCD: Obsessive Corgi DIsorder

 


Image via (Wild) Rice for all Seasons

 


Image via 2 Guys, 2 Dogs, and lots of Food

 

Image via Cute Overload

 

Image via DogForums.com

 


Image via Molly Montana’s Blog

 

Happy Valentine’s Day!

jax sig 2

3 comments:

  1. Ha, ha, ha. Totally ingenious and priceless!!!!!!!! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. ☺ -Brenda-

    ReplyDelete

You aren't allowed to go away until you leave a comment!